Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
Genuine TOMTOM RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver Charger 4UUC5B Micro USB GPS Navigator
4UUC5B Micro-USB LT Traffic Receiver (RDS-TMC)
Replaces part numbers: 4UUC5B, 4UUC.001.05B, 2UUC.002.02
Works with the following TomTom GPS units:
GO LIVE 820
GO LIVE 825
GO LIVE 1535
GO LIVE 1535M
GO LIVE 1535TM
The TomTom Traffic Receiver gets traffic information to your TomTom while charging it.
By simply connecting the Traffic Receiver to your TomTom device and plugging it into the cigarette lighter in your car, you will automatically receive traffic information via the TMC connection.
Once a journey is planned, traffic alerts which relate to the route are clearly displayed in the traffic bar on the right hand side of the screen. When you tap the icon shown in the traffic bar, you will receive further information, such as the cause or kind of delay to traffic, such as an accident or traffic jam.
This accessory requires the latest version of the TomTom application. Connect your TomTom device to your computer and use TomTom HOME to update your application automatically and for free.
2 in1 solution to receive RDS-TMC traffic information on your device while charging it.
Easy to use.
No need for extra wires and cables on the windscreen!
Ideal to get free traffic information in your Country or abroad (where TMC service is available).
An interactive map of the US and Canadian RDS-TMC traffic data coverage
* FM radio signals can interfere with the RDS-TMC connection. TomTom cannot guarantee continuity and quality of the information. However, TomTom has selected the best providers to ensure the best radio reception and traffic data.
LIFETIME Free Traffic Updates!
Real time traffic updates
Check the quickest alternatives and (re) calculate the estimated arrival time
Receives traffic data over the FM airwaves
Easy installation, plug in and go
How to use:
Important: When you install your navigation device in your car, don??????????????????????????????????????t block the driver??????????????????????????????????????s view of the road.
1. Connect the RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver to your navigation device.
2. Connect the Car Charger to the RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver and then plug the Car Charger into your car??????????????????????????????????????s cigarette lighter socket.
Note: The RDS-TMC receiver does not work if the Car Charger is not connected.
3. Switch on your navigation device. The Traffic bar is shown in the Driving View and your navigation device searches for a radio station that carries RDS-TMC information.
Includes: 1 x Car Charger
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
- 5th generation 802.11ac chipset gives you dual-band 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz for up to super-fast 867 Mbps
- 256QAM technology increases wireless-N data rate from 300 Mbps to 400 Mbps for 33% faster performance
- Selectable 5 GHz /2 .4 GHz dual bands increase signal clarity for better HD multimedia
- USB 3.0 connection for high-performance wireless networking with desktop and notebook PCs
- Smallest Chrome OS device, turn any HDMI display into a computer and 100 GB google drive space
- Dual-band a/b/g/n/ac 802.11 Wi-Fi with Bluetooth 4.0 for fast connections and wireless peripheral compatibility
- 16 GB Flash memory storage with easily accessible USB 2.0 slot for expanded storage or wired peripherals
- Included HDMI extender cable and 4 hook and loop stickers allow for more options in setting up Chromebit
- Thousands of Chrome OS apps allows for work and play in a portable package