- Converts the DisplayPort connector on a HP Workstation computer to a single link DVI-D port. The adapter has a latching DisplayPort connector on one end and DVI-D connector on the other for connecting to a DVI-D monitor cable.
- Converts a graphics card’s DisplayPort output to a DVI output for use with a Single Link DVI-D monitor
- 7.5 in (19.0 cm) adapter
- Latching DP connector for a secure connection
- Supports dx2400, dx2450, dc5800, dc5850, dc7800 and dc7900 Business Desktop PCs or any graphics card that has a DisplayPort output. DisplayPort outputs are sometimes notated by the DP++ icon.
Supports all HP monitors that feature single link DVI interface
- Supports all HP monitors that feature single link DVI interface
- HP P/N
- Cabling type
- DisplayPort to DVI-D Adapter
- Connector description
- DisplayPort and DVI-D single link connector
- Cable length (imperial)
- 7.5 in
- 0.11 lb
- Package Includes: 1X DVI-DP Adapter