Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
NEW EPSON ORIGINAL ELPAP03 WIRELESS WIFI LAN USB ADAPTER V12H306P16 for EPSON Projector
This high-speed, wireless network adapter plugs directly into select Epson projectors allowing quick and easy access to the LAN or peer-to-peer networks without wires or cables. When used with Epson Easy MP Monitor and Network Projection software, users can remotely access and control projectors over the wireless LAN.
Compliant with IEEE 802.11g/b/a standards
Uses USB type A connector
Data rates up to 54Mbps
Supports 64/128-Bit WEP, WPA2 Security
Note: When used with the BrightLink Interactive projector, the Wireless 802.11g/b/a adapter allows for wireless network connection and management of the projector. Use of the BrightLink USB cable is still required for interactive functionality.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
- Instantly upgrades desktops/laptops to dual-band AC1900 Wifi for extended coverage and higher throughput
- Powerful 3x4 MIMO design with dual 3-position external antennas, dual internal antennas and ASUS AiRadar beamforming
- Included USB 3.0 cradle provides additional placement options to optimize coverage for desktops
- Foldable external antennas provide enhanced reception for laptops when open, and portability when closed
- Increase Wifi speeds by up to 300% vs. previous gen N900 adapters
New Genuine ASUS TabletPC TF101 201 TF300 TF700T SL101 SD Card Reader ASUS External Card Reader for Transformer-Series Tablets
At a Glance
- World’s smallest-sized router for easy portability and storage on the go
- Multi-mode versatility for both wired and wireless use
- Secure hotspot with encryption to secure public wireless hotspots
- Ethernet port to enable ethernet connectivity to devices without it
- USB powered for versatility in different environments
- Multiple OS support
You Choose How to Use ItChoose from one of the four ways to use the WL-330NUL. Plug in an Ethernet cable and power cable to create an instant wireless hotspot. Plug it into your notebook and it will act as a powerful Wi-Fi receiver, more powerful than some integrated wireless adapters. Plug it into a power source and create an instant private LAN network. Plug it into a notebook without an Ethernet port to enable a wired Ethernet connection.
Free WirelessSome places charge for an added wireless internet connection when only a wired Ethernet internet connection is available. With the WL-330NUL, you can extend a wired internet connection into a wireless one without needing to purchase additional services.
Power with VersatilityPower the WL-330NUL in nearly any environment. Use your notebook, a USB wall adapter, or a mobile power bank.
What’s in the Box
- WL-330NUL Wireless-N150 USB Pocket Router
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- 1 x 10/100 Mbps WAN port
- 1 x USB 2.0 port
- 802.11b : 1, 2, 5.5, 11Mbps
- 802.11g : 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54Mbps
- 802.11n : up to 300Mbps
- 64/128 bit WEP; WPA/WPA2-PSK
- One-click guest management
- Firmware upgrade
- Web-based administration
- DHCP server
- AC input: 110 V ~ 240V (50~60Hz); USB output: 5V with max. 1A current
- Windows XP (86x64) / Windows Vista (86x64) / Windows 7 (86x64), Windows 8 (32/64 bit)
- OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8
- 2.56 x 0.81 x 0.61-inches
- Extra-fast 5th Generation Wi-Fi at up to 867Mbps/300Mbps
- Selectable 5GHz/2.4GHz dual bands increase signal clarity for better HD multimedia
- Powerful 2x2 embedded patch antennas (PIFA type) improve signal range while integrating into the attractive design
- Exclusive NetClip and cradle accessories for convenient placement and better performance