Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
Intel 9260 Network Card Dual Band 802.11ac NGFF 1730Mbps WiFi + Bluetooth 5.0
Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 9260 NGFF 1730Mbps WiFi + Bluetooth5.0 802.11ac Card
The Intel Wireless-AC 9260 adapter supports Bluetooth+ 5 and 2×2 802.11ac Wi-Fi including wave 2 features such as 160MHz channels, delivering up to 1.73Gbps and downlink MU-MIMO. These new features deliver a significant increase in user speeds in dense deployments, supporting fast downloads and long battery life compared to legacy 802.11ac devices. Combined with Intel Core? processors and exceptional Intel wireless innovations, the Intel Wireless-AC 9260 can provide Gigabit download speed and dramatically improve your connected experience at home, work, or on the go.
Dual band:2.4Ghz / 5Ghz(160Mhz)
Speed up to 1730Mbps (The router must on 160Mhz)
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
Max Speed:1.73Gbps ,Note:The router support 1730Mbps,and can change to 160Mbps.
Supported Operating Systems:Only Microsoft Windows 10*
Board Form Factor:M.2 2230 or M.2 1216
System Interface Type:PCIe, USB
Wi-Fi CERTIFIED* a/b/g/n/ac with wave 2 features, WMM*, WMM-PS*, WPA*, WPA2*, WPS2*, Protected
Management Frames, Wi-Fi Miracast* as Source, and Wi-Fi Direct
IEEE WLAN Standard:
IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.11d, 802.11e, 802.11h, 802.11i, 802.11w; 802.11r, 802.11k, 802.11v pending
OS support; Fine Timing Measurement based on 802.11REVmc
Roaming: Supports seamless roaming between access points
WPA* and WPA2*, 802.1X (EAP-TLS, TTLS, PEAP,EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA, EAP-AKA??)
PAP, CHAP, TLS, MS-CHAP*, MS-CHAPv2
64-bit and 128-bit WEP, TKIP, 128-bit AES-CCMP
Wi-Fi Direct* Encryption and Authentication
1 x Intel 9260 AC Wifi Card
2 x Screws
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
- Extra-fast 5th Generation Wi-Fi at up to 867Mbps/300Mbps
- Selectable 5GHz/2.4GHz dual bands increase signal clarity for better HD multimedia
- Powerful 2x2 embedded patch antennas (PIFA type) improve signal range while integrating into the attractive design
- Exclusive NetClip and cradle accessories for convenient placement and better performance
At a Glance
- World’s smallest-sized router for easy portability and storage on the go
- Multi-mode versatility for both wired and wireless use
- Secure hotspot with encryption to secure public wireless hotspots
- Ethernet port to enable ethernet connectivity to devices without it
- USB powered for versatility in different environments
- Multiple OS support
You Choose How to Use ItChoose from one of the four ways to use the WL-330NUL. Plug in an Ethernet cable and power cable to create an instant wireless hotspot. Plug it into your notebook and it will act as a powerful Wi-Fi receiver, more powerful than some integrated wireless adapters. Plug it into a power source and create an instant private LAN network. Plug it into a notebook without an Ethernet port to enable a wired Ethernet connection.
Free WirelessSome places charge for an added wireless internet connection when only a wired Ethernet internet connection is available. With the WL-330NUL, you can extend a wired internet connection into a wireless one without needing to purchase additional services.
Power with VersatilityPower the WL-330NUL in nearly any environment. Use your notebook, a USB wall adapter, or a mobile power bank.
What’s in the Box
- WL-330NUL Wireless-N150 USB Pocket Router
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- 1 x 10/100 Mbps WAN port
- 1 x USB 2.0 port
- 802.11b : 1, 2, 5.5, 11Mbps
- 802.11g : 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54Mbps
- 802.11n : up to 300Mbps
- 64/128 bit WEP; WPA/WPA2-PSK
- One-click guest management
- Firmware upgrade
- Web-based administration
- DHCP server
- AC input: 110 V ~ 240V (50~60Hz); USB output: 5V with max. 1A current
- Windows XP (86x64) / Windows Vista (86x64) / Windows 7 (86x64), Windows 8 (32/64 bit)
- OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8
- 2.56 x 0.81 x 0.61-inches